So someone asked you today, who inspires you? and you said. ME.
What! Why? How? What inspires you about me?
You have a kind heart. You are creative. You have handled this move so well.
ooooh. Well, those things, I think, are true.
That inspires you.
if someone asked me, who inspires me? It would be all the people who can do what I can't.
Basically anyone at all who isn't me.
maybe, i'm missing something
maybe, you see me.. maybe, you know me.. i'm not sure I'm ready for this
this very real way in which i affect your every day life
this barely perceptible way i am guiding you
even without knowing so
my forehead crinkles with the deepest of questioning, and some kind of relief washes over me
it's not dazzling fireworks.. but to know you look to me.. that i am your inspiration..
oh life. i can't help but think that that sounds like a pretty good thing in a wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment