this is a way of forcing myself to be open about where i'm at while giving myself a forum for writing that isn't a pen and pencil journal for myself. i've always been best able to express myself in writing..so i guess this is a little bit of me
Saturday, 22 February 2020
I am a storyteller who belongs in the midst of children.
I NEED TO WRITE THIS IN BOLD BECAUSE I WILL LOSE IT AGAIN IF I DON'T
My dream is to start a Waldorf Kindergarten.
I need to start by asking.
Right now it is all in my heart and head, the vision is strong and I have started purchasing materials for the school, heck I have a whole basket of pine cones, which I love but they serve no purpose unless that is the direction I am going.
Every single time I spin out of control, the Kindergarten is the only thing that brings me peace and strength.
So there is something there. Sometime I need to listen to.
I am going to rent the coffee shop called Guido's and I am going to speak from the heart about my wish to offer a Waldorf Inspired Kg from my home.
I am wanting to go ahead with this for this coming September or the following one, but I need to know that this is something the families in this community are wanting for themselves and their children.
When people leave, I will give them the link to my website.
Speak about the young child and what they need. What a Waldorf Kindergarten provides.
Deep breath,
this is the dream.
But is it to be here or somewhere else on the island, or perhaps in Ontario.
And is it to be soon or in a few years.
xo
I am deeply grateful for this feeling of courage and this feeling of just get out there.
I am deeply grateful that a certain boy did not call me today and that I did not call him
(only because I have a fever and sore throat so I might be extra emotional)
I am doing this for me. for him. for the children.
I'm trying to run away!!! But i'm longing to have someone say, STAY.
Feb 22, 2020
Today had to count, because I missed being on a ferry in the morning hours headed to Alert Bay for a wonderful ceremony with Bishop Logan.
Storytelling is the most important thing.
To live a life of daily telling stories. If I'm not speaking them - then I need to be writing them.
I'm surrendering again to all the whispers in my heart xox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment