this is a way of forcing myself to be open about where i'm at while giving myself a forum for writing that isn't a pen and pencil journal for myself. i've always been best able to express myself in writing..so i guess this is a little bit of me
Saturday, 9 June 2018
home day
It has been about three weeks that I have been an outreach worker and that has been a distraction from the path of sparkling light that i was following. This golden thread (see poem) I lost it somehow and I also feel that Gods presence has dissipated too.
I can see the trees and hear the wind as it rolls under the branches causing the leaves to be as waves.
I can see the brightening of them as the sun comes for a few moments and lifts everything.
I can hear the birds.
But i am cardboard.
My hands dry. My face flat and my heart just a messy scribble with a marker.
It is the rain beating down that awakens me.
I am tired.
I am not who I was and not yet who I will be.
Only when I am all alone can I remember my body heavily sighing out each breath.
I breath deep but them my exhale is like a dragon puffing air. Like the smoke from dying embers just snuffed.
Speak to me in poetry
in poetry and rainstorms
The sunshine and blue skies do nothing for me.
I read somewhere that it is healing when the outer landscape corresponds with the inner landscape.
I am acquainted with loss and grief. I have so many more tears to cry.
This is a good place to be uncertain about life.
I am hidden away
I am close to eagles and otters
Although it is just the beginning of June. Here, it is Autumn.
A time to curl up with a book and to be quiet with ones own thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment